Dolores Park – San Francisco

July 27, 2017

Posted: July 26, 2016, 2:08pm

This past weekend, I got to spend a lot of quality time with some good friends from all different parts of my life. I flew up at 5am on Saturday morning with Stephanie, who was also a biomedical engineering major and my roommate from when we studied abroad in Paris, and had a great breakfast with her parents near her home in Saratoga. After Steph worked out (ran 6.5 miles -__-) while I took a nap, we took the Caltrain into the city to meet up with Amy, one of my close friends from the trumpet section in band. We got some tacos from El Farolito, probably the best taco/burrito joint in SF, and ate at Dolores Park. I couldn’t believe that it was my first time there! The entire park was packed with other people also enjoying the weekend.

After we got over our food comas, we met up with our friend Gabi, who interned with us in Santa Clara last summer, for some ice cream! I go to Bi-Rite Creamery almost every single time I visit San Francisco, but because the line was a little ridiculous that day, we opted for their soft serve. We tried their salted caramel flavor and it was delicious! Steph and I saw a bunch of her high school friends later in the day and ended up going home for her dad’s famous barbeque. I’m actually heading back up to the bay again this coming weekend to go camping with my cousin. Counting down the days again!

Published on July 27th, 2017

Last updated on August 10th, 2017