- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The MS in Electrical Engineering (Multimedia & Creative Technologies) is an area of emphasis for the electrical engineering student interested in the field of multimedia research.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 27 units is required for the MS in Electrical Engineering (Multimedia & Creative Technologies) degree
- Fundamental Coursework: 9 units
- Approved Electives: 18 units
- No more than 4 units of electives can be taken outside of the Viterbi School of Engineering
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation