Easter 2016

Posted: March 31, 2016, 10:32am

For the third year in a row, my mom hosted Easter brunch at our house in San Marino. Three of my best friends, Chris, Stephanie, and Archanna were able to make it and be “adopted” by my family for a day. In the morning, I helped my mom prepare a variety of traditional dishes, such as deviled eggs, smoked salmon blinis, ham, and scalloped potatoes. After my friends arrived, we went on an egg hunt that my dad set up in the backyard. I ended up finding the golden egg, which was filled with a mini Lego X-Wing fighter (I’m obsessed with Legos)!! Obviously, my parents know how to keep us entertained, even at 23 years old!

After we all ate, we were able to just hangout with each other while playing with a dart set that my dad just set up. After such a rough couple of weeks, it was nice to relax with my friends and family. I hadn’t seen my dogs for a while as well, so I’m glad I got to spend some time with them. Although there aren’t anymore holidays coming up, I’ll be able to go home again this weekend because my cousin is in town!