Raining USC Merchandise!

Posted: October 31, 2016

So just another day where I was sitting around in class then came the amazing offer right up on screen! One that no USC student could refuse, there was a 50% off on all USC Merchandise at the Galen Center. Before that I was all groggy and sleepy but USC does know how to perk things up. All excited I rushed to the Galen center after class to see a huge array of stuff and people, you really had to be quick to get what you wanted and everything was so affordable that I was crying out of joy.

Started with the T-shirts, there was a wide selection of T-shirts in all the signature colors -black, red, magenta and grey. Jerseys were up, the jackets were practically a giveaway. Can you believe that I got an amazing sweatshirt just for 9.99$, neither could I. Nike branded USC shirts, pencils, pens, badges, magnets,caps (for as low as 5$),notebooks, etc. you get the gist. You name it and it was there; ofcourse the billing line wait was the most grueling part of the day but in the end it was all worth it. Now my wardrobe is just USC tees and sweatshirts, I don’t regret it one bit!

I heard this keeps happening very frequently, keep on the lookout for another blowout like this! Until then, fight on!!