The Trojan Takeover: Back 2 School @ Exchange LA

July 28, 2017

Posted: September 7, 2016, 12:03pm

Two weeks ago, TGIO (not even sure what this acronym stands for!) hosted a Trojan Takeover event at Exchange LA for all USC graduate students. To wrap up the summer and celebrate the school year, they held this ‘Back 2 School’ party in downtown and gave everybody who RSVPed early free admission! Although I’ve driven by this club many times before, I had never gone since the lines were always so long. With this event though, everybody who had tickets when straight in without waiting! Students from all the different graduate schools were there, Viterbi, Marshall, Roski, Annenberg, Ostrow, etc.

The entire dance floor and the balconies were packed, but I still managed to run into some of my friends from Keck there. Earlier that night, we had a welcome event for the Health, Technology, and Engineering (HTE@USC), so most of us just went straight from that event to Exchange. The whole night was so fun – it’s incredible that the whole space was filled with Trojans! TGIO plans several of these a year and I’m already looking forward to the next one. See you there!

Published on July 28th, 2017

Last updated on August 10th, 2017