Part-Time Lecturer of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Doctoral Degree, Engineering and Industrial Applied Mathematics, Claremont Graduate School
- Master's Degree, Business Administration, University of California - Los Angeles
- Master's Degree, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Bachelor's Degree, Electrical Engineering, Carnegie-Mellon University
Analytics consultant with the SAS Institute with a focus on working with public sector clients. Prior to working for SAS, Bruce worked for major information technology consulting firms and has experience as a software developer, project manager, and strategic consultant to his government clients.
In addition to extensive consulting experience, Bruce has a significant academic background in the fields of statistics, business intelligence and analytics. With master's degrees from Carnegie-Mellon and UCLA, he recently completed a PhD in Engineering and Applied Mathematics from the Claremont Graduate University with thesis work in the area of advanced analytics and data mining and has done part-time University teaching in the field at California State University at Long Beach and internationally at the National Economics University in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Daniel J Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- GER 242A
- Ethel Percy Andrus Gerontology Center
- 3715 McClintock Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90089