Travel GrantsA limited number of travel grants are available to highly qualified students. To apply for a travel grant for the November 15 Preview Day, complete the Travel Grant Application Form by October 15, 2019, 9am PST.
USC University Park Campus
Town & Gown Ballroom
Friday, November 15, 2019
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Preview Day is the Viterbi School’s annual visitation day for students interested in pursuing a Master’s or PhD program at one of the top ranked graduate engineering institutions in the nation. Attendees will:
- meet with Viterbi faculty, staff and current students
- tour USC’s University Park Campus in Los Angeles, California
- learn more about our graduate programs in engineering & computer science
- receive an application fee waiver
- Have earned or are candidates to earn at least a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, computer science, math, or hard science (such as physics, chemistry or biology) – Required
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher – Recommended
- RSVP for the event by using the Eventbrite form below
- Currently enrolled USC students should contact us at email@example.com for more information about graduate programs. This event is designed specifically for students who are not currently enrolled at USC.
- Registrants interested in the Communication Data Science program are not required to have a background in engineering. For more information, please visit the program page here.