DEN@Viterbi Newly Admitted Student Checklist
Visit the USC Viterbi Current Graduate Student website for detailed new student information.
- Things to Do Before You Register for Courses
- Types of Restrictions, Holds, and Course D-Clearance
- Course Registration and MyUSC
- Things To Do AFTER You Register For Courses
Submit your DEN@Viterbi Profile for Access to the DEN@Viterbi Course Management System (Desire2Learn). 3-5 business days after submission, you will receive an email with information on how to:
- Create Password for Desire2Learn (where you will access course webcasts and documents)
- Register for Courses
- Access Courses for the upcoming semester
- DEN@Viterbi Exams Policy: Exams are proctored at local testing centers for students outside of Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura counties. Students in these local areas are required to come to the USC main campus to take their exam with the rest of the class.
- DEN@Viterbi Homework Policy: Homework assignments are due at the same date and time as assignments are due on campus. DEN@Viterbi students submit assignments by uploading files to homework dropboxes within their online course pages.
Published on July 14th, 2017
Last updated on August 19th, 2020