One step at a time, there’s no need to rush!

July 26, 2017

Posted: February 27, 2017, 2:43pm

Source: I Trentenni

I’m a petite girl and when I was really young I would wonder why I was so short and not tall like most girls with long legs. I would go to my mother about this and she would say, “Big things come in small packages” and smile. My mother (a great woman, let me add) always believed in being comfortable with who you are, accepting who you are, being true to yourself is the way to go. She said unless we believed in ourselves, no matter what anyone said, things wouldn’t move forward WE wouldn’t move forward.

Growing up that has been one thing I realized to be true. Once I started accepting who I was, I started trying new things and believed I could succeed. It gives you a sense of confidence, believe me when I say that! Big butts, hips, tummy, short frame, etc don’t let these bother you. Anything and everything adds to the beautiful you. I am not suggesting you have to alter your life overnight. One step at a time is the way to go.

Today I have overcome multiple fears, done amazing things, met amazing people and am afraid to cross oceans to pursue something I love. I also tried something new recently, I started this blog to write how I feel and it has made me very very happy.

Embrace yourself, pursue your passions because unless you learn to love yourself you will not be able to love anyone else whole-heartedly!

Published on July 26th, 2017

Last updated on August 10th, 2017