Penny wise, Pound?

July 26, 2017

Posted: October 5, 2015, 1:02pm

You must be wondering why it doesn’t say Penny wise Pound Foolish as it is said in the old saying, well you will understand this once you become a student managing a house, assignments, work, and classes. The days go by so fast. If you’re in LA your expenditure also will rise exponentially if you aren’t careful.

USC offers so many opportunities to build your skills, learn, socialize and all of these add to your college experience. Networking is key and not only gets you in touch with amazing people but also helps in the long haul. One way of making some extra money on the go is to land a part-time job. Boy was it hard to land one especially if you don’t have work-study. Finally,luck clicked and then ITS recruited me; it’s been a week and I absolutely am enjoying it. The people, the knowledge that you gain (Hey, I can fix wall-box problems now, okay? Hee hee).

Writing is something that started as a hobby but it’s something that I’m passionate about too so when an interview was scheduled by the Graduate and Professional Programs, to say I was ecstatic would be an understatement. Giving me the freedom to write and express myself is one of the best things that could happen and if that could help anyone in any way even better! So go out, explore, have fun, make friends, okay now above all educate yourself.

Published on July 26th, 2017

Last updated on August 10th, 2017