Rides and Fun in Santa Monica

Posted: November 27, 2016, 9:49pm

It was an evening when I relived my childhood memories. All the rides and lights awakened the child in me.

It was not only my first time in Santa Monica that made me happy but also the idea of going on the rides in the Pacific Park. My eyes gleamed with joy when I reached the amusement park on the Santa Monica pier, which was so beautifully lit. The rides weren’t scary since they are designed for families, but were a lot of fun.

We went on the Sea Dragon first and loved it. It is the ride that looks like a pirate ship and swings to 180 degrees. When the swing reached 180 degrees and suddenly went down to the ground level, we felt a tingling in the stomach and all our childhood memories came rushing back to us. We were like little kids having a gala time.

We went on every single ride in the park and enjoyed to the fullest. The view of the Pacific Ocean from the top of the Pacific wheel, which is a solar-powered Ferris wheel, was breathtaking.

It was a different kind of Friday night and definitely a fun one. After all, you must keep the child in you alive!

The above is a painting of my name that I got made at the pier 🙂 It costs just $1/letter.