Spring Fest- an eccentric welcome indeed

Posted: April 3, 2017, 8:44pm

I woke up on Saturday feeling really down and tired, somehow I felt stressed for no reason and wanted to just stay in bed the entire day and laze about. My evil friends had another plan though, they ensured that my “blah” mood needed to be eliminated and made me take a shower (how exhilaritng!) and walk to McCarthy. To say that I was pleasently surprised would be an understatement- the weather was just right, it was not as crowded as I expected , the lines weren’t long and the stalls weren’t out of freebies (YAY!)!

We got in, snapped a few photos and then headed to the stalls and got free makeup courtesy of NYX!!! Also, #uscshowtime on our instagrams got us amazing photos to hold onto the memories. Surely, a lot of thought was put into the event and boohoo gave out free flower crowns (DIY), totes and tee’s and they were really cool in general! We danced around for a bit and not to mention the night ended on a slightly better note but I was only there to witness the jumping over the fences and the crowds running to get to the concert.

The ideal window was 6:30-8:30 (pertaining to the crowd I mean), even though it lead the last few events being cancelled and some disappointment it was all in all a great effort and I had amazing fun!