USC Viterbi Thank A Donor Day

February 21, 2018

Dear Reader, welcome to my blog!

I came across the Thank-A-Donor event hosted by USC Viterbi Advancement on February 14 at the OHE patio. I had fun at this event and thought it was a very kind, so I wanted to mention it here.

They organized the event for students, faculty and staff to show gratitude to Viterbi donors. As I learned, it was the first ever Thank-A-Donor event and they are planning to make this an annual event in the future. There were tables where we can write a thank you cards for the donors, photo booth to take fun thank you photos and little gifts for participants.

Donors help us, Viterbi engineers in our educational path to success. Moreover, they encourage us to build a stronger bond with our university and give back as they exemplify. It nurtures students’ sense of philanthropy.  Thus, I believe it is important for us students thank them for their kind contributions and having an event to do so is really nice.

I also think these kind of events increase the sense of belonging to USC on both sides. So, I am looking forward for the upcoming events!

Published on February 21st, 2018

Last updated on April 1st, 2021