- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
This MS in Medical Device and Diagnostic Engineering program is designed to provide the knowledge and skills needed for the development of medical devices and diagnostic techniques, including aspects of medical product regulation and of product development. The course of study requires successful completion of 28 units of course work and has been designed to be completed in three semesters of full-time study. Students in the program will complete a 19-unit core and must select a 6-unit specialization (or “track”) and one elective from a list provided by the department.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 28 units is required to earn the MS in Medical Device and Diagnostic Engineering degree.
- Required Courses: 19 units
- Technical Elective Course: 3 units
- Track Courses: 6 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation.