Coming Fall 2020!
This program is in the final stages for approval and is not currently available for applying. Fall 2020 applicants interested in this program should apply directly to the general MS in Civil Engineering.
Please check back for updates. Thank you!
The 21st century designers, architects, engineers and construction managers must be able to manage and harness the rapid pace of technological change. A highly
interconnected world and complex projects that require creative and technologically enabled solutions. In this program, technology is argued to be
a catalyst for change, poised to reduce the industry's fragmentation, improve its efficiency, effectiveness and increase the productivity.
- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 28 units is required to earn the general MS in Civil Engineering – Advanced Design and Construction Technology degree
- Required courses: 14 units
- Elective courses: 16 units (elective courses must be pre-approved by a department advisor)
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation