- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The construction field spans the elements of construction technology, construction engineering, and project management, making effective construction engineering highly complex. In many cases, it requires a profound awareness of the technical, economic, and political environment. The Construction Engineering graduate program at USC covers the most current theories and practices needed by the construction engineering professional. It is taught by faculty who hold particular prominence in the field and is complemented by the instructional programs of the Marshall School of Business and the Epstein Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 27 units is required to earn the MS in Civil Engineering – Construction Engineering degree
- Required Courses: 18 units
- Elective Courses: 9 units (elective courses must be pre-approved by a department advisor)
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation