- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Meet Our Students
- Career Outcomes
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
Master of Science in Computer Science with Specialization in Intelligent Robotics. +Students may include in their programs research for an optional master’s thesis conducted in collaboration with industry.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 32 units is required for the MS in Computer Science - Intelligent Robotics degree
- Required Courses: 16 units
- Intelligent Robotics Elective Courses: 16 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation
- A maximum of 4 units may be taken from approved 400-level courses in either Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; the remaining units must be approved courses at the 500 or 600 level
- Only one doctoral (600-level) course can be counted in the degree
- Only one non-CS course can be counted in the degree
Published on July 10th, 2017
Last updated on January 11th, 2023