- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
Unlike other schools, the Viterbi School of Engineering sponsors the Green Technologies degree program without exclusive ties to any particular department. This allows students to form plans-of-study that accommodate diverse engineering perspectives in support of unique and challenging career opportunities. Students also benefit from numerous green and sustainable projects throughout the Los Angeles region.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 27 units is required for the general MS in Green
- Technologies degree
- 3 required courses: 9 units
- 3 required technical elective courses: 9 units
- 3 advisor-approved elective courses: 9 units
- At least 18 units must be earned in the Viterbi School of Engineering
- At least 18 units must be at the 500-level or above
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation