- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Career Outcomes
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The GRE is not required for Spring or Fall 2023.
The MS in Industrial & Systems Engineering (MSISE) program is designed for engineers and related technical professionals aspiring to achieve the highest levels of responsibility and leadership in the workplace. As an MSISE student, you will be broadly educated in all aspects of technical enterprises.
The MSISE program is excellent preparation for industrial engineering program graduates who want to acquire substantial depth with respect to industrial engineering methods and the theory of the firm. This degree is also relevant if you are a graduate from another technical area and intend to leverage your existing skills toward the pursuit of responsibility for the profitability and growth of your organization.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- This program takes 1.5 - 2 years to complete
- This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension
- Chat with a USC Viterbi Graduate Student Ambassador
- Visit our Profiles Page to learn more about our students and alumni
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 30 units is required to earn the MS in Aerospace Engineering degree
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation
Published on July 6th, 2017
Last updated on September 16th, 2022