- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The MS in Operations Research Engineering trains students in solving business problems with computers and mathematics.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 30 units is required for the MS in Operations Research Engineering degree
- Required courses: 21 units
- Advisor-approved elective courses: 6 units
- Advisor-approved 400- or 500- level Computer Science course: 3 units
- Minimum number of units from the ISE department: 21 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation