- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The graduate certificate in Astronautical Engineering is designed for practicing engineers and scientists who are entering space-related fields and/or who want to obtain additional training in specific space-related areas. Students who begin the certificate as Limited must apply and be Admitted to the program prior to enrolling in their third 3-unit course. A special Graduate Certificate is issued upon completion of the coursework.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 12 units is required to earn the Graduate Certificate in Astronautical Engineering
- 4 Required Courses: 12 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation
- Courses taken for the Graduate Certificate may be applied to the M.S. or Ph.D. in Astronautical Engineering Programs if the student is admitted into the M.S. or Ph.D. program