- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
To introduce the BME graduate students to the mathematical and computational methods of biomedical data analysis and to demonstrate the application of these methods to selected domains of high importance for Biomedical Engineering (e.g. biomedical signal and system analysis, medical imaging, clinical diagnostics and treatment monitoring). The general philosophy of this program is that Data Analytics will be a key factor in the development of the “new medicine” in the 21 century and that our students should acquire firm knowledge of not only the “know how” but also the “know why” of Data Analytics in BME.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 28 units is required for the MS in Biomedical Engineering (Biomedical Data Analytics) degree
- Required Courses: 20 units
- Elective Courses: 8 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation