- Program Description & Details
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Career Outcomes
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Get More Information
The master of science in Biomedical Engineering degree is designed to be completed in two years or less of full-time study beyond the Bachelor of Science Degree. The MS in Biomedical Engineering can be completed with a thesis, requiring 4 units of BME 594abz, or without a thesis, requiring coursework only.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 28 units is required to earn the general MS in Biomedical Engineering degree
- Required Core Courses: 15 units
- Elective Courses: 13 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation
Published on June 9th, 2017
Last updated on June 29th, 2022