Diversity at the Viterbi School of Engineering
Interested in Advancing Your Education and Career?
We invite you to explore the ways in which the USC Viterbi School of Engineering supports students from diverse backgrounds and populations. We also look forward to meeting many of you at the upcoming diversity conferences and recruitment fairs where you can learn more about our M.S., Ph.D and Summer Research opportunities!
Through our world-class faculty, rich academic programs, stellar student services and mentoring resources, we are committed to attracting, retaining, training, and graduating our outstanding students. We seek to aid in the training engineering professionals and equip them with a specialized skill set that is best suited to discover, integrate, and adapt to new knowledge and experiences as the technology, culture, and needs of the global society continue to evolve.
We are proud of our diverse community and strive to ensure that all members of our community experience equity, access and opportunity–both in and out of the classroom. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to supporting and promoting the diversity and inclusion of all students.
|Master's & PhD Programs in Engineering & Computer Science||Monday, September 25, 2023 at 3:00 PM PT||Register Here|
|USC-Meta Fellowship Info Session||Monday, October 2, 2023 at 5:00 PM PT||Register Here|
|Master's & PhD Programs in Engineering & Computer Science||Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 10:00 AM PT||Register Here|
Meet USC Viterbi at these Fall conferences and events
Fellowships and Progams
- USC GEM Fellowships: Funding for historically marginalized students pursuing Master's and Doctoral programs- Meet the current GEM Fellows here!
- Emerging Leaders Scholarship: Merit-based Master's scholarships
- Graduate Fellowships for STEM Diversity (GFSD): To increase the number of American citizens with graduate degrees in STEM fields, emphasizing recruitment of a diverse applicant pool
- Viterbi Graduate STEP Workshop: A 2-day workshop on USC's campus to encourage students to pursue advanced degrees in engineering or computer science.
- CSU@USC Visit Day: Graduate visitation program for Cal State University students
- The Center for Engineering Diversity(CED): Student resources, programs, and organizations
- Research Centers and Labs: Explore current engineering research
- Information Sciences Institute: Information processing, computer and communications technologies
- Institute for Creative Technologies: Leaders in artificial intelligence, graphics, and virtual reality research