- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The program exposes students to the concepts, principles, and state-of-the-art methods in software architectures; introduces principles and approaches for modeling systems using SysML; applies software engineering process models and management approaches for design and architecture of large software systems; and guides the architect through every phase of the conception, implementation, deployment, and finally systems retirement. If students are later admitted to the Master of Science in Computer Science, the courses taken for the certificate may be applied toward that degree.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 16 units is required to earn the Graduate Certificate in Software Architecture
- Required Courses: 14 units
- Elective Course: 3-4 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation