- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Request Information
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
The MS in Computer Science – Multimedia & Creative Technologies is a systems oriented specialization, allowing students to take a selection of courses in graphics and vision and/or networks and databases
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 32 units is required for the MS in Computer Science – Multimedia and Creative Technologies degree
- Required Courses: 12 units
- Multimedia and Creative Technologies Elective Courses: 13-16 units
- Elective Courses: 4-7 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation
- A maximum of 4 units may be taken from approved 400-level courses in either Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; the remaining units must be approved courses at the 500 or 600 level
- Only one doctoral (600-level) course can be counted in the degree
- Only one non-CS course can be counted in the degree