- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
Applicants for this graduate certificate should have a strong background in either electrical engineering and/or computer science. In this program, students will be expected to enhance their knowledge in one of the aforementioned areas along with taking the network centric systems architecting and engineering courses to gain a higher level of understanding of the field. With the approval of the Systems Architecting and Engineering director a wide variety of courses can be selected to meet the needs of the individual student.
With departmental approval, the courses taken for the certificate may be applied to the Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Systems Architecting Engineering.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 15 units is required to earn the Graduate Certificate in Network Centric Systems
- 1 Required Courses: 3 Units
- 1 Required Emphasis Course (either electrical engineering or computer science): 3 Units
- 3 Required Elective Emphasis Courses (either electrical engineering or computer science): 9 Units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation
- With the approval of the Systems and Architecting director, courses taken for this Graduate Certificate may be applied to the MS in Systems Architecting and Engineering if the student is admitted into that program