- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Career Outcomes
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The Graduate Certificate in Systems Architecting and Engineering is designed for practicing engineers engaged in the creation and design of complex innovative systems, in aerospace and commercial fields.
Entering students are expected to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field from an accredited institution. Three years of industry experience are recommended.
Students are required to earn a cumulative B average or higher in courses taken for the certificate. The courses taken for the certificate may be applied later to the Master of Science in Systems Architecting and Engineering.
International Students: This program is not eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 15 units is required to earn the Graduate Certificate in Systems Architecting and Engineering
- 5 Required Courses: 15 Units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation
- Courses taken for the Graduate Certificate may be applied to the MS in Systems Architecting and Engineering if the student is admitted into that program