Fun Night at Dave and Busters!

Posted: October 25, 2016

Sometimes, graduate life tends to get so hectic that when your friends create impulsive plans, you just go ahead with it cause there is never a time to plan with all the work going on! One such night was Wednesday’s Dave and Busters plan and boy let me tell you, it was a fine night! Wallowing and whining has become a part of me now and to get me out of that mode we planned to have an arcade game night (to awaken the inner child in me, ofcourse!). Also, when we reached we discovered that Wednesday nights entail a half off the points for each game so it was like a 50% off deal to play and we were delighted.

So off started our night, with me getting defeated in the bike race but bouncing back with Mario ofcourse (he always comes to my rescue, maybe I’m the princess after all). Then there was the crazy fruit ninja, the tiring but amazing basketball game where our throwing skills were displayed for the world to witness. Then came the air hockey where again by lady luck I won because I was too lazy to hit the puck anywhere thus getting less hits back in return :p Also, do check the team air hockey board where the machine releases around 30-40 small pucks at one point and you have to defend yourself. It got so crazy and tiring that we just kept laughing like maniacs.

After 10, the kids are asked to leave so its better to carry an ID at hand which also comes in handy when you want to have a beer. There was trivia, dancing, shooting, simulators and much much more. It was one of the most colorful and enjoyable night that I spent in LA with my friends! DO GO!