The Pac12 Championship Game!

Posted: December 12, 2015, 10:00am

Anytime someone says “Trojan football,” I’m there.  When we crushed the little teddy bears two weeks ago, my friends, family and I got our tickets to the Pac-12 Championship game before we even left the Coliseum (we stayed for the band’s post-game show, like always).  This spontaneous trip was better than I had even hoped for.  We flew up on Friday, the last day of classes, and spent the weekend with my cousin who lives in San Francisco.  Our entire Saturday was dedicated to game-day, so we got to Levi Stadium extra early to tailgate with all of the other USC fans there.  It was my first time in an official NFL stadium (the Coliseum doesn’t really count anymore, does it?), even though I wasn’t watching an NFL game.

Although the game didn’t turn out in our favor, it was still an incredible experience.  Not only did we get a chance to visit one of my favorite cities in the U.S., but we also got to support our team.  I still cannot believe we were the Pac-12 South Champions after the rocky start that we had.  Hopefully we’ll get a chance to be the conference champs next year!  Fight On!