- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
As of September 7, 2021, the GRE exam is not required.
The department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, in conjunction with the Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, offers programs leading to the degree of Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering/Master of Science in Engineering Management. This program is designed for graduate aerospace engineers whose career objectives lead to increasing technical management responsibilities.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 48 units is required
- A minimum of 18 units must be graduate level course work in AME, approved by an AME graduate student advisor
- A minimum of 18 units must be graduate level course work in ISE, approved by the ISE Engineering Management graduate student advisor, and chosen from the course list under Master of Science in Engineering Management
- A minimum additional 12 units of acceptable course work must be chosen with the consent of the ISE Engineering Management graduate student advisor to form a coherent program
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation
Published on July 7th, 2017
Last updated on September 8th, 2021