- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Career Outcomes
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
As of September 7, 2021, the GRE exam is not required.
The MS degree in Aerospace Engineering is designed to give students exposure to at least two different areas of Aerospace Engineering through concentration and breadth requirements, while at the same time allowing students to pursue their interests through flexibility in the selection of technical electives.
- This program takes 1.5 - 2 years to complete
- This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension
- A thesis option is available for this program
- Chat with a USC Viterbi Graduate Student Ambassador
- Visit our Profiles Page to learn more about our students and alumni
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 27 units is required to earn the MS in Aerospace Engineering degree
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation