- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The MS degree in Aerospace Engineering is designed to give students exposure to at least two different areas of Aerospace Engineering through concentration and breadth requirements, while at the same time allowing students to pursue their interests through flexibility in the selection of technical electives.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 27 units is required for the general MS in Aerospace Engineering degree
- Required Engineering Analyses Courses: 6 units
- Core Requirements from your Specialization Track: 3, 6, or 9 units
- Recommended technical elective (at least one course): 3 units
- Remaining units can be courses from technical electives within your selected program of study (consult and receive approval from a graduate advisor before enrolling in these courses)
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation