- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Career Outcomes
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
As of September 7, 2021, the GRE exam is not required.
The MS in Civil Engineering (Transportation Systems) is part of the Sustainable Infrastructure Systems program which prepares students for immediate and effective participation in the modern infrastructure workforce through a common core that includes smart-system design for sustainable infrastructures, the societal and regulatory context of infrastructure engineering decisions, and construction management.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 27 units is required to earn the MS in Civil Engineering - Transportation Systems degree
- Required Courses: 17 units
- Electives: Three (3) courses (elective courses must be pre-approved by a department advisor)
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation
Published on July 10th, 2017
Last updated on September 8th, 2021