- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The MS in Electrical Engineering (VLSI Design) is an area of emphasis for the electrical engineering student interested in the current and expanding field of VLSI circuit design.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 27 units is required for the MS in Electrical Engineering (VLSI Design) degree
- Fundamental Courses: 12 units
- 3 required VLSI Design elective courses: 9-11 units (Students must take 2 courses from one of the three areas and 1 course from a second area)
- No more than 9 units at the 400-level may be counted toward the degree. The remaining units must be taken at the 500- or 600-level
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation