- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Career Outcomes
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The MS in Computer Science - Computer Networks prepares students in the areas of computer communications, networks and distributed processing.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A minimum of 32 units is required for the MS in Computer Science - Computer Networks degree
- Required Courses: 12 units
- Required Computer Networks Core Courses: 14 units
- Computer Networks Elective Courses: 6-7 units
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation
- A maximum of 4 units may be taken from approved 400-level courses in either Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Published on July 10th, 2017
Last updated on January 11th, 2023