- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
As of September 7, 2021, the GRE exam is not required.
The Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, in conjunction with the Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, offers a program leading to the degree of Master of Science in Electrical Engineering/Master of Science in Engineering Management. This program is designed for graduate electrical engineers whose career objectives lead to increasing technical management responsibilities.
International Students: This program is eligible for the OPT STEM extension.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings, and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- A total of 48 units is required.
- 24 of these must satisfy the requirements of the master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 21 units must satisfy the required courses towards the master’s degree in engineering management.
- 3 units of electives approved by the program director or adviser.
- all courses counted towards the dual degree must be at the 500 level, except those 400-level courses required by the master’s degree in electrical engineering