- Program Overview
- Application Information
- Tuition & Fees
- DEN@Viterbi - Online Delivery
- Request Information
The Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering in conjunction with the department of Petroleum Engineering offers a program leading to Master’s degrees in both Petroleum Engineering and Engineering Management. The program is designed for engineers whose career objectives lead to increasing technical management responsibilities in the field of Petroleum Engineering.
Please Note: Requirements for graduation, course offerings, course availability, track offerings and any other degree requirements are subject to change. Students should consult with an academic advisor prior to registering for any classes.
- All applicants must meet the admission requirements of both the Petroleum Engineering Program and the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- A minimum of 45 units is required to earn the MS in Petroleum Engineering / MS in Engineering Management dual degree
- Some Petroleum Engineering deficiency courses may be required
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation